Header Ads

VIDEO: A PASTOR CAUGHT BY WIFE HAVING S3X WITH HIS CHURCH ELDER’S WIFE

pator-and-elder-wife
In fact, in my whole life, I have respected every person who claim he is a man of God, but I think I have been wrong this whole time. I think some are fake and I think they are a lot more. How can a whole pastor even put a secret camera on even if its his own wife? I don’ t think God sees s3x as fun to put a camera in your matrimonial room and make s3xtapes. My strong advice is to the elders in churches who entrust their wives in the care of these pastors…You don ‘t know oo…Pastors are also human beings like you..please do not forget. They can easily be tempted. Download video below..

CLICK ON A IMAGE BELOW TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT 


BEFORE THE DOWNLOAD OR IT WON'T UNLOCK

No comments